Our Statement of Faith
- We believe in the Verbal, Plenary, and Exclusive Inspiration of the Old and New Testaments of the Bible. The Bible is the first, final and binding authority over all areas of life.
- We affirm our belief in the Trinity, that God is One, yet eternally exists as three equally divine persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the Virgin Birth. Jesus was conceived by the Holy Spirit, and born of Mary while she was still a virgin. Jesus is thus truly man and truly God.
- We believe in the depravity of man. Though man was created in the image of God, that image has become distorted by sin. All men share the federal guilt of Adam, the sin nature, and the need to be redeemed from their sin.
- We believe that God's Son, the Lord Jesus Christ, died for our sins according to the Scriptures, as a representative (vicarious) and substitutionary sacrifice; and that all who believe in Him are justified (born again) by grace on the basis of faith in His shed blood.
- We believe in the literal bodily resurrection of Jesus Christ. We believe He is ascended into heaven, and acts now as our High Priest and advocate.
- We believe in the imminent return of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust. The just shall be raised to the presence and rewards of our savior; the unrepentant shall be raised to the everlasting punishment of the lost. We affirm the Biblical truth of a literal Hell.